- Safe & Healthy -- Adopting new environmentally-friendly solid color fabrics, the color can last forever and bright as new. No adverse effects on the body.
- Durable -- Made of high-density nylon fabric, it can bear two hundred to three hundred kilograms of weight.Installation Steps:
1. First of all, install hooks, fixed plates or steel pipes that can bear the weight on the ceiling. The distance between the two hooks is preferably 50cm to 80cm. Punching is needed when mounting, and the suspended ceiling is not suitable for installation (Installation must be on a fixed object that can bear weight).
2. The length of the anti-gravity yoga hammock after hanging is 1.4 - 1.6 meters. If the beam top is higher than 2.7 meters, it is needed to add a daisy rope (Please purchase separately).
3. Hook the hooks at both ends of the anti-gravity yoga hammock to the end of the daisy rope.Precautions:
1. The support ceiling of the hanging yoga hammock must be firm. When you are hanging upside down, the height between the head and the ground should be less than 15cm to prevent accidental fall and injury.
2. Please check if the hanging hook of the yoga hammock is loose and the daisy rope is excessively worn before use.
3. Avoid carrying buttons or sharp objects that may damage the yoga hammock.
4. The fabric of the yoga hammock is not fireproof, please keep it away from fire.
5. Choose a clean and flat ground for the yoga hammock, avoiding sharp objects such as gravel and branches.Specifications:
Suitable for: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Size: 250 x 150cm / 100"×60"
1.0000 kgPackage weight:
1.2000 kgPackage size (L x W x H):
12.00 x 14.00 x 20.00 cm / 4.72 x 5.51 x 7.87 inchesPackage Contents:
1 x Yoga Hammock, 4 x Carabiner, 6 x Hand Grip, 1 x Packing Bag